Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Bieber Fever

I'm sure by now all of you have heard of this teen pop sensation Justin Bieber. Personally, I think his music is crap and a disgrace to the music industry. He started as a hit on YouTube and was apparently "found" by Usher. Thank God he was beat at the Grammys for new artist of the year by some no-name jazz artist. Hold on a minute, he's not even a new artist! I know a few Bieber fanatics and they will not let go of him! He has even been on a few CSI episodes (he ended that run by getting shot in the chest multiple times). I hate his music video for "Baby". He acts like a pimp in that video, it's so annoying. Oh, and another thing, HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL!!! I was at a talent show at my church the other night and this girl sang his song "Pray". It sounds so natural when a girl sings it, got knows how he can get that high. At least he is starting to get voice cracks, maybe that will do him some good. If I were Justin Bieber, I would take a few years off of singing so my voice can mature, and then MAYBE come back. I just might think about listening to him then.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bradley, I agree completely his music is terrible he should still be trying to make it on youtube (and failing). He has no talent. I really do not like him, however you have to give him some credit. He's the only crappy band like this that hasn't come from Disney Channel, they're even worse.

    ReplyDelete